- Light and efficient
- Excellent loading capabilities
- Effective guillotine cutting, 23 cm
- Easy installation, no additional hydraulics or hosing
- Radio control option
- Felling and loading of single trees
- Delimbing before felling
- Clearing of bushes and roadsides
FELLING AND LOADING
FARMI K230 is easy and quick to mount to a tractor, to the place of loading grapple. It can be used to fell, load and cut trees, branches and bushes.
This light weight felling head can cut 23 cm thick trees with ease. The cutting of trees, big or small, does not put a strain on the loading grapple.
EXCELLENT LOADING PROPERTIES
Tilt cylinder switches the position of the head from felling to loading. Cutting can be done in both positions. During loading the cutting blade stays inside the frame and is not in the way.
RADIO CONTROL OPTION
You don’t have to worry about the cable when you have radio control. Plug in the battery and you are ready. Radio control package includes transmitter, receiver, two batteries, charger and an inverter for the battery.
- Radio control with various control options
- Extension boom for 5-8 ton excavator, 1 m reach
- Cejn Flat face quick couplings
- Baltrotors rotators
- Link for the rotator
- Spare part packages
- The basic wear and tear part package includes seal kits, rubber dampers and valve connectors.
- The comprehensive kit includes the same as the basic kit as well as two valves and a complete hose set.